Saturday, June 04, 2011

Short One June 4, 2011

Dear Love,
No pictures today. Oh so lame I know. The kids were kind of not well dressed today and were in super play clothes. For instance Eden was in holy pants and Kael had a too big shirt on. It was for the best though because they were messy. I let them eat popscicles which Kael asks for all the time now. Last night before bed he kept asking for a popcsicle and I told him that when we play outside tomorrow he could have one. So, first thing this morning after he yelled Mom a gazillion times was. "Um Mom? Popscicle?" At 7:20 in the morning. Yup. He LOVES popscicles. It was fun just hanging out with the kids today. We were a little lazy. I have been packing it seems all day. I'm glad I started today. I've been washing laundry, dishes, and just the little things that never seem to go away.
I talked to Kael about flying to Ohio to see Auntie Shelly. I told him how we were going to go in an airplane. We drew a picture and colored in Ohio. He really liked that. I'm going to keep trying to explain this tomorrow so hopefully he'll be good for Monday morning.
I miss you like crazy. I talk about you all day long to the people I interact with. I mean literally I can't stop talking about you. I talk to people about how I miss just your presence even if you are locked away studying in a back room. I should make a promise to not complain when school starts again, but I don't want to break it. ;) I'm a good complainer, what can I say?.
We are doing really great here. Every day brings another angel to our home to keep me going strong. I know Heavenly Father has his angels looking out for us. For me and the kids it is our ward members. I have never felt so grateful for a ward family until this point in my life. I think I am finally understanding that concept just a little now. I hope angels are watching out for you. I pray someone is. Keep safe please. Know that I love you with all my heart. You are my everything. My one and only.

Love you hottie!
Sharice
PS: Kael pooped tonight. Big celebration tomorrow if he goes again. Oh this would totally rock if he can start to get this down.

No comments: