Thursday, June 09, 2011

Kael at 34 Months

I always remember to write a letter on the day they are a month older, however, I don't always get around to writing it. We have been very busy this last month getting Dad ready to leave for the air force and for us to come here to Aunt Shelly's. We got to do lots of your favorite things because Dad knew he would miss you like crazy. You are just as obsessed about dinosaurs as ever. You love all things that go. You take good care of Eden. You are taking the best care of me while Dad is gone. You come up and give me random kisses on my cheek. You ask for hugs all the time. You are so friendly.
This last month you have had less tantrums than normal. You are still very energtic and full of life, but you are able to handle difficult situations better. Don't get me wrong, you still throw 2 year old tantrums when you don't get your way some times. I'm so proud of you and the progress you are making with your speech. You are learning so much all the time now.
Your 2 favorite phrases are:
I need to hold it!
I don't want that!
You can hold up 3 fingers to show that you are almost 3. I love it. You love signing airplane. You made up your own sign language for it, and it is amazing. Looks like an airplane. You sure had a blast flying on the big airplane and pointing all of the other airplanes out at the airport. I hope you do just as well on the way home.
I love you with all my heart Kael. Thanks for taking care of me while Dad is gone. Thanks for being amazing on the airplane. Thanks for helping with Eden. I didn't know a 2 almost 3 year old could take on so much all at once. I know you miss Dad, but you are handling life pretty well.
Thanks for being my amazing little boy. I'm so so proud of you!
Love,
Mom

No comments: