Thursday, June 09, 2011

June 8: To Busy To Write

Hello Love.
I'm sorry I was too busy to write. I can't hardly remember yesterday after today. I did get some awesome pictures and I wanted to share them with you. Eden finally warmed up to the swimming pool enough to let go of me. She likes the floatie we bought for her to chill out in. She screamed like a mad woman when I tried to get her out. I think we will have to try this out again tomorrow because she took a break from the pool today.
Eden loving the pool.
Megan and Eden (cousins)
Of course we are up to no good.
 Shellianne and I have a picture from when Shell was 3 and I was 2 and we were trying to see if our girls looked anything like that picture. Shell has the picture saved somewhere. I'm certain she will post a compare photo on her blog sometime. Meaning I'll bug her tomorrow to post it.
Playing with big kid shoes.

Megan is going to be a model someday, so I thought I'd get started taking her pictures.
Eden feeding Megan. They both stole Aunt Shelly's hot pocket, but Eden ate all but a bite or two.
Shell is teaching me how to use coupons. We bought all this plus to boxes of sandwich bags  (12 items). Total price after coupons?
$9.50
I was shocked. I have never seen produce for coupons. All items are things that I actually use. Veggies, fruits, and sandwich bags.
I also worked for 2 hours today. Needless to say, I was a busy. I have found that staying busy is the best way to try to make this month go by. So, I'll keep at it.
Love you!
Sharice

No comments: