Monday, June 13, 2011

June 12 & June 13

Hey You!
I miss you! I feel like my letters are all depressing. I'm actually really quite happy. I've been having so much fun with the kids and the Nyberg's. Yesterday I stayed home with our kids and Jeffrey while everyone else went to church. The kids were good. That night Shell and Brian took dinner to a family who was sick and I was so proud of myself for getting all 5 kids bathed and ready for bed. I used to think Kael got a ton of water splashed on the bathroom floor. Put 5 kids splashing in a tub and you get a ton more water. Then we watched "confessions of a shopaholic". It had that girl from Enchanted in it. I think we should watch it together sometime. It'll be fun.
Today Shell took me out for a pedicure for my birthday present. I have pink toe nails now. I think they are pretty cute. Before that Brian took the kids out back to play in the dirt while he started his garden. Kael and Eden had so much fun playing in dirt. Eden has picked up on Kael's old habit of picking all the dandelions in the yard. Oh man she is so cute holding all the flowers. Kael's new love is bugs and worms and such. He found a couple awesome worms and kept thinking they were snails. He is all boy and is so much fun. After finding worms I was working on the computer and Kael found a dead moth in a window-seal and had to come show me thinking it was a fun bug. I had to tell him not to pick up dead bugs... Ew. I'm glad he likes bugs though, it is super cute. We played at an awesome park that Kael and Eden loved. Shell's boys are now both riding bikes without training wheels. They did it on their own. It made me excited for when Kael can do things like that. Then poor Jeffrey split his chin open. I was just so relieved it wasn't one of our kids because I don't know if our insurance will work out here. Eek. Kael gave me grief going to bed, but I love holding our little bugs and kissing them when they are sleepy. I love you Derek. We are doing so good. Another day down. On a bright note only like 2 days until my birthday. Hopefully it should be fun. I love you!
You are the love of my life! Keep up the good work. 
LOVE YOUR GUTS!
Sharice
 Rub a dub dub 5 cousins in a tub.
Helping Uncle Brian in the yard.
 
 Kael holding this amazing worm.
 Super cute face in awe of a worm!
 Kael and Ben digging for worms.
 Kael found a stick to pick the worm up with.
 He is still in awe of those worms.
 Handsome eyes and a dirty face.
 LOVE THIS FACE!
 This girl loved it outside too!
This girl was so busy picking flowers, she just couldn't hold still for a picture.












Our kids are too freakin cute! I know I shouldn't use that word, but really!!! They had too many adorable expressions and I wanted you to see them all. We love and miss you!

No comments: