Monday, June 06, 2011

June 6: To Ohio

Sweet Love of Mine,

I'm going to start from yesterday when I didn't post anything. It was quite a busy day with church. I got a phone call around 9. I was called to be the 2nd councilor in the primary presidency. The kids were a little crazy at church and I had to run around a lot, but it was really good. After church we had a break the fast at the courtyard at 3. The kids napped pretty well. When they got up we had popcicles outside. Then it was pack pack pack after they were in bed.

We made it great to the airport and the kids did really well. We sure are having a fun time here in Ohio. Kael loved getting new toys on the airplane and Eden took a good nap on the last stretch here. Let's just say my prayers were answered by how well the kids behaved. We were at the very back of the plane on both flights and the kids did well until we landed, and when everyone stood up to get off the plane poor Eden was really ready to get off the plane herself and just started crying. Other than that thought it was amazing how well they behaved. Ben and Uncle Brian met us at the airport and we have been having a blast. We went to a BBQ at an awesome park. It is so humid and has been hotter than Salt Lake. Kael's hair went so curly. Missing you like crazy. I'm glad I can be having an adventure, I just wish it was with you.

Tomorrow should hopefully include some swimming which will be so fun. I love you!
Till tomorrow my love,
Your wifee Sharice
Kael chillin at the Denver airport.
Eden chillin at the airport.
Both at the airport.
Kael playing at the park here in Ohio.
Kael sticking his tongue out on the slide.

Eden at the park.
Cousins and buddies. Jeffrey, Ben, Eden, Kael, & Megan.
Kael got to hold a frog.

He loved it!

No comments: