Thursday, June 09, 2011

June 9, 2011 Hiding.

Hi Sweetie.
Today was a whirlwind. It was a hard day for me. I'd like to think I am good at hiding it, but I know better. I'm quite terrible at hiding my emotions. There were a lot of up and downs. The kids did great, I just missed you a lot. I think this will be typical for me though. I know I can make it. Life is good, and maybe I'm just a baby and feel sad, but I really do miss you. I have been so blessed, but this feeling never leaves. I hope people don't take it as ungratefulness, because really the kids and I are having a blast and are doing great each and every day. I couldn't have asked for a better situation for while you are away. I love you. I miss you. I love having family to be with and friends and things to do. I'm grateful for all of my blessings. 
I can't stop missing you though.
Here are some pictures of our day today.  
 Uncle Brian watched the kids for a while so I could go clothes shopping. It was so fun! I got lots of super great deals too.
 Kael has discovered a new love. Trains.
 
 Kael spent 2 hours playing with these trains. I have never seen him sit so long to play with one toy. Impressive. He really loved putting the trains on the tracks and watching them go.
Eden woke up a little grumpy from her nap.
She sat by Mom for a while on the couch and all was better.
Then Aunt Shelly gave the kids yogurt and life was simply perfect.
We love and miss you like crazy.
Stay safe love.
Forever Yours,
Your wife and sweet heart.

No comments: