Saturday, June 11, 2011

June 10 & 11 For You Sweetie

Derek,
Hi my love. Today was a good day. I talked to you a lot. So much happened and I felt like I was sharing it with you a little over the phone. It is probably because it was a Saturday and even though your day was crazy I could at least talk to you for a little while. I'm sorry I didn't write to you yesterday. We had a lot of fun. We went garage saleing in the morning and swimming in the afternoon. Today Shell and I went and got our hair done. I was nervous, but I love it. I loved having the kids talk to you on the phone. I loved having Kael ramble on forever about silly things. Then watching Eden pace the room holding the phone to her ear just listening to you. She reminded me of you so much. You always pace when you talk on the phone and she looked just like you! :) Only 2 weeks and 6 days left. We are going to make it! Without further ado my love pictures of the last 2 days of your family. Go to Shell's blog for the most amazing videos of Eden loving the pool. We love and miss you so much! Hugs and kisses my love.
With all my heart!
Sharice
 Eden loved playing in the water yesterday. She didn't want me to hold her so I walked with her and then she just wanted to swim by herself, so I loaded her up with floaties. She didn't really like that either as you can tell. She sure was cute though. Videos to come.
 Uncle Brian and Eden are becoming best buddies.
 Kael says cheese!
 Little miss is so cute! She tried to push Megan in the baby doll stroller. These two girls love playing girl things together. It is fun for Eden to have another girl to play dolls and things with.
The before pictures.
The after pictures.
Ben had to pose with me too.
Aunt Shell got her hair highlighted.
Sisters forever.
Who are those cute girls who got their hair done?
Oh that's right, those cheesy girls. Thanks for an awesome trip Shell! Let me show you how thankful I am and how awesome the trip is!
That's right. This much. Sisters forever right? Sometimes not a whole lot changes.
In my behalf, she pulled my hair first.

No comments: