Friday, June 17, 2011

June 17th

Hi Sweetie.
Today was so fun. We went to this air force museum for the Wright Brothers. It was fun to get out with the kids and see something new and fun. Then the kids were able to go swimming tonight too. I had a little photo shoot with Kael today. I'm having a lot of fun with Shell's new camera. I'm kind of obsessed. I can't stop taking pictures and that is why the blog is full of them. I just want you to see all that the kids are doing while you are away. I'm not great at taking pictures, but it sure is fun. I hope you enjoy our day. I know I did. I am missing you like crazy. I'm looking forward to when you can help put the kids to bed so I don't feel like such the mean Mom every night and you can take that job again.
I love you!
Your patient wife.
 All 5 kids at the museum.
 Kael's parachute.
 Eden's parachute.
 I thought this was a fun quote.
 I liked this one too.
 They had airplanes like this hanging on the ceilings.
 This is Kael's photo shoot pictures. It is so hard to choose just one that I like.






You have to admit that this kid is pretty cute. I wish I was better at taking photos, but I loved being able to get this boys cute face on camera.

No comments: