Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Swim Lessons


Kael and Eden had swim lessons for two weeks in July. This is probably the best part of the summer. Poor Elara just has to sit through them and watch being tortured the whole time. She is looking forward to next summer when it is her turn for swim lessons! It was awesome at the end of the lesson for 15 minutes they would turn on the splash pad and let everyone play including siblings so they all looked forward to that. Both kids are improving so much each year with swimming. Kael can swim the whole length of the pool without touching and Eden can swim a good 10 feet. They love jumping in the pool. I personally can't wait to get Elara in lessons as she has no fear.

I braved taking all 4 to the pool one hot July morning and failed to apply sunblock before we went on the kids. I got Kael and Eden and Elara done and had to help Connor before I could put Elara's floaties on. I turned my back for two seconds and Elara had walked into the pool and stepped off the step and was down at the bottom... Kael and Eden casually mentioned Elara was drowning when I jumped in... She thankfully was fine and just spit out some water and was ready to go back in, but me not so much... We made it through the hot summer and next summer will be much better, especially once we have more swim lessons as a refresher!





No comments: