Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Random October pictures

Connor tried solid food for the first time. He didn't much care for it at 6 months old... Carrots and rice cereal were just nasty. We waited another month before trying again.






Elara decided to nap on Connor's bouncer with no pants one day. It was pretty funny.
Elara loves taking pictures of me and demanded I pose with a silly face. This one to be precise. I had to pull it off just right for the picture.
 I love spying on the kids playing in the backyard. It was raining and they were all jumping in the rain. It was so fun and all 3 of them love playing together. They are such great siblings.
 While waiting for Kael at his piano lessons one day the 3 littles and I went to a park and Connor got to try out a REAL swing for the first time. I'll let you decide if he loved it. Yes, yes he did!

 I think I am over compensating for not having professional newborn photos taken of Connor by snapping thousands of him on a daily basis. His face is so cute though and I'm sure I did it with the other 3.

 She wanted to wear make up and have her hair done and she is such a beauty queen. We have lots of these little moments together and it is so fun!


 We had the Maxwell's over for a playdate. Everyone had such a fun time. Maddy brought her bow and arrows and they all helped me paint my box I made for a young women activity and they all drove around in the car and jumped on the trampoline. Sometimes Texas weather is just perfect.
 His finger sucking is the cutest!
 Connor learned how to roll over in October. He loves play time on the floor now.



Sometimes Connor plays so much he falls asleep on the floor and other times it just makes him mad.

I loved this hat on Kael, and I love this hat on Connor! My boys are so cute!

Sometimes I let the girls play in the car. And sometimes I don't worry about it.

Uncle Brian had a conference in San Antonio and he came and helped us carve pumpkins!
On another day of playing at the playground at the school with friends it was raining again and Kael found all kinds of creatures. A toad and a tiny lizard. The boy sure loves all creatures.




I found this writing assignment in Kael's bag one day.
I'm pretty sure he was writing down remembering the day we got Odin.

It says,
It was morning. Mom was on the couch. The couch was grayish. The box is on the floor. It is blue. Mom was sleeping by the box. I didn't know what was in the box. Next, there was a bunch of towels. They were soft. They were in the box. I still wondered what was in the box. Then, my Mom was sleeping with a box. With a dog. The dog is a pug. I never saw a pug. Later in the morning we were surprised. It was morning. I was so EXCITED! A dog is here. We named him Odin. I felt so happy.
In translation, "Santa" brought Odin to our house. Then we found a bunch of towels and kept him in a small blue tub. He cried a lot the first night so I slept by him on the couch so the tub was empty when Kael woke up so he saw the empty tub first and then me holding Odin. That was a LONG night... Poor Odin was scared and peed on everything. He sure is a good dog, and I'm so happy it was such a good memory for Kael. I had no idea he had that much of it stuck in his head.

No comments: