Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Random July 2015

Grandma and Grandpa Heaton got us a mini pool table for Christmas of 2014 and we FINALLY broke it out and started playing it in July. The kids LOVE it and it is so fun to have out! It was kind of a fun present to remember in the middle of the summer when life started getting "boring". 
 The Bentz family was getting ready for their big move to Hawaii for the military and we had one last big park day with all the kids. Brianna and I would visit with each other about once a month and go to a park, go for a walk, or just hang out. Our kids keep asking when we are going to Hawaii to go visit our friends! Now we have a great reason to go to Hawaii. We miss them so much!
This picture has 9 of our 10 kids. We now have 11 kids between the two of us and had 9 kids between us when we met. We make cute babies.
 I have always wanted a finger sucker and I finally got one! Connor sucks on his thumb or a couple fingers or sometimes he even shoves a whole fist in there. I somehow got lucky and snapped a picture for proof that I wasn't crazy and he does sometimes suck his thumb! He is so stinking cute I can't help but just stare at his pictures sometimes! His yellow grumpy shirt he is wearing is a preemie onsie and he is at least 2 months old in the picture!
 Odin misses Derek all day and can't wait for him to get home from work. When Derek sits down to study on his computer Odin gives him a big "pug hug" and wags his tail... It's ridiculous... But, super cute.
 Our friends the Bell's have 3 cute kiddos we get to have over sometimes. They all were super excited for a movie night with popcorn and we had to get a picture of all the hooligans.
 Elara LOVES Connor and being a big sister. This was the first time I let her hold him without my holding on to some part of him. He kind of flopped around, but she seriously loves holding him and being the big sister to "her" baby.
Just because I love his silly faces!



Because big brothers LOVE to hold their little brothers.
Tried out a new fancy bun on Eden's super long Rapunzel hair. She loved it.
 We made paleo donuts. They taste yummy!
 Kael caught a lizard outside and brought it inside to show me and it got away... I am becoming a lizard whisperer if you didn't know and I was able to catch that thing and get it in a tupperware without even touching it with my hand. Because, I'm cool like that. This doesn't account for the one Kael lost under the oven... Still not sure where he went.


No comments: