Tuesday, January 05, 2016

California Day 3 Disneyland

I made the cutest matching shirts for the kids for our first day at Disney and right as we arrived at Disneyland within the first hour, Connor had already pooped all over his shirt. It was hilarious. I did laugh I promise.
Bright and early around 5 am on the drive to Disneyland.
This was my first time seeing Disneyland during Halloween time! The decorations were amazing. So so fun!
Kael got picked to fight with the Jedi training camp. He fought Darth Vader this time. The last time we came to Disneyland he fought Darth Maul. Now that they have the new Star Wars movie I can't wait to see the changes at Disneyland for Star Wars!



 TEACUPS! I passed.
Don't mind the grumpy guy in the background. Connor and Derek are too cute waiting to go on Dumbo for the first time. Connor loved Disneyland even if he won't remember it. He got lots of attention from all of his family.
Rick holding Connor. We had so many helpful hands it was so wonderful! Rick was just preparing to be a Grandpa for the first time only 3 months later.
Our first day was a huge fun success!

No comments: