Friday, July 18, 2014

The drive to Phoenix

I'm not a fan of traveling. I'm a HUGE fan of seeing new places and exploring. I get car sick. I get tired. I get miserable. Just my lot in life. I drove with Elara and Odin. I got really tired getting to Phoenix. So, I took some selfies and got Elara grabbing her ponytail.

 But, we made it safe and sound to Uncle Josh and Aunt Emily's house.
We even have a picture there.

What I don't have are any pictures visiting with all the Aunts and Uncles and cousins.
The first night we arrived we went to dinner at Jon and Janice's house and visited with everyone and spent the night at Josh's house. The next morning we had a great visit with Great Grandma and Grandad Sapp. Grandma also took us to Burger King and the kids loved being able to play there. And the kids got to get measured on the wall again.
That I at least have 3 pictures from!
That night we drove to Jake and Nicole's house and had another get together with everyone and spent the night there and left early the next morning for El Paso, Texas.

Grandma and Grandad
At Burger King.

No comments: