Monday, July 14, 2014

Kael's last day of Kindergarten

Kael's class had a field trip to Wheeler Farm planned, and with the big move coming the next week and not knowing when the movers would be here and when we would leave exactly I wanted his last day to be fun and enjoyable, so we made Wheeler Farm his last day.
We have absolutely LOVED his kindergarten teacher Ms. Kinneberg aka Ms. K!
BEST TEACHER EVER!
If we could package her up and have her teach all of our kids I would in a heart beat.
Kael really learned so much this year and I'm so proud of how hard he worked to accomplish his school goals. He is academically right where he needs to be for 1st grade. He loves learning! Math is his favorite subject and he loves to read and is working on writing. He likes to think about things in his mind and will tell you that is what he is doing and that he can figure things out by himself. I love that he loves to use his little brain. I can't believe he is almost 6 and will be starting 1st grade and will be gone ALL DAY! I'm not ready for it, but Kael sure is excited!




Kael's locker
Village friends.
Guli, Tallie, Holly, and Kael



Some art work from one of the art classes that I taught.

Both the girls had fun at Wheeler Farm too.
 After Wheeler Farm we went to Gardner Village and both girls passed out on the car ride home.

No comments: