Friday, July 18, 2014

Saying goodbye to Utah or in my words See you later!

 Bradbury's goodbye. We will miss them as they set off for North Dakota and us to Texas. I think a road trip is definitely in order to see this fun family again.
 Kael's best friend Talal. These two played awesome and we are going to miss their family as they head to Illinois. :( We all took off in different directions this year.

Zoha and Eden. And me and their Mom Aneela Sadia. 
We have made so many great friends in the student housing at the village. Each year there is a huge turn over and we have already had to say goodbye to so many wonderful people.
Instead of goodbye I've been changing it to see you later, because I have every intention of seeing all of these people again and soon!
 Elara ready to hit the road!

No comments: