Monday, July 14, 2014

Eden's Joy School Graduation

This last year being able to teach Eden and her friends has been so much fun. I'm so grateful to have gotten to know these Mom's better and for the kids to learn and grow so much this last year. Eden loved going to joy school every Tuesday and Thursday and never liked having to miss it. I know she is really ready for PreK this fall because of how excited she was for "HER" school. This experience has really helped me to improve on my teaching and organizational skills. I look forward to teaching my kids more. We are doing summer school packets this summer to make sure both Kael and Eden will be ready for school this fall and they are loving that. My next goal will be to home school all of my kids, and I'm starting to really look forward to the day I get to do this!

 Eden, Chloe, Logan (Missing McKoy)

No comments: