Friday, September 06, 2013

Letter to San Antonio #9

Hey babe,

So, this morning I run out to the bus with Kael still in my pajamas cause I'm cool like that. Well, I come back and remember I need to tell Kael NOT to eat breakfast again and to go to the playground. So, I call him over and he says, "What Mom?!" So, I reminded him and made him repeat it back to me. He got super sad about to cry. "But, Mom I really like eating". haha I didn't know what to say, but I said, "I know, but next year you can eat lunch at school and how cool is it that you get to go play on the PLAYGROUND?!" He got super excited and said OK MOM! YAY! Then, I asked for a hug and he knocks me over on the ground and kisses my cheek. "THANKS MOM!" hahaha

I'm just so glad he still wants to knock me over with ginormous hugs and kiss my cheek. I seriously LOVE this kid!

Nickie brought her girls over when she went to pick up Kael and Lexi and Eden and Chloe decided to have a tea party. It was so cute. The kids had fun and then they played.

Poor Elara's fever came back. Then, we went to the zoo where Eden peed on the ground. Thankfully it was a splash pad with water and she was in her swim suit.

Then, sweet Esther brought us homemade pizza for dinner.

Topped the night off with Star Wars episode 1 and it was super fun.

All in all it was a great day. We sure miss you. We are trying to pass the time with lots and lots of fun.

I'll keep this short. Just know we love and miss you!
MWAH!
Your patient wife

No comments: