Monday, September 16, 2013

Letter to San Antonio #11

Dear Derek,
I stayed up too late again. Oh well. So, to keep this short...

Hmmm........

We had a play date with the Rigby's and it was super fun. The kids all dressed up and danced for us. I need to start editing photos again, but I am just too lazy! We are so lucky and have such great friends. We have had great company while you are gone. Thoroughly entertained. I finally let Kael dig out his dinosaur that your Mom got him for his birthday. After almost 2 months of begging I let the mess happen and I'm so glad I did. I wish you could have seen it and worked with us together. It was a LOT of fun and I think we need to get another one for him. The Klenks who live below us helped him put it together on Sunday after church. You should hear the kid say Brachiosaurus. It is too funny. Then, I wanted a nice picture of all 4 of us before church. Proof we were up and dressed and did in fact go. Not all together on time, but we made it! Only a few minutes late... I'm working on it! Eden still is keeping me on my toes and Elara learned a new word, UP. They are growing up too fast. And, I'm still working on having Elara walk. She does not seem in a hurry at all.
I love and miss you. In 30 minutes only 3 more days now! We are all getting excited. Kael is counting down the days and every day he says only __ more WEEKS! Haha Ya... Working on that too.

We can't wait to get you home and spend some fun time with you!

Eagerly awaiting this Friday!
Love,
You wife















No comments: