Monday, September 02, 2013

Letter to San Antonio #6

My love,

I have so many pictures to put on here and so much to talk about. It is getting late though and I will put it off for tomorrow. I can't keep staying up late just because you aren't going to be next to me when I lay down. I miss you. I'm so glad you took pictures and smiled for me. I love seeing you look happy in San Antonio. If I can't have you with me it helps seeing you smile and know that you are doing good and having a good time as well! It makes me happy and it makes me smile when I see you smile. The trip to my parent's house was so good. Peach Days was so fun and I can't wait to write about it. The kids were for the most part great. They of course had melt downs. Having you gone has taken a toll I think and Kael and Eden are old enough to understand a little and I think it is hard for them. They are good kids though and try hard and I'm proud of them. We all miss you.

Till tomorrow, which will be just as crazy I am sure.

I love you Derek!

Forever yours,
Sharice

No comments: