Thursday, September 05, 2013

Letter to San Antonio #8

Hey sweetie,

I know I told you this story on the phone, but I want to remember it, and who doesn't like two good laughs in a day right?!

So, Kael has 3 other kindergarten kids that ride the bus with him and one has an older sister. They are all girls except for Kael. So, two of the girls eat breakfast at the school. Kael and Lexi are suppose to go straight to the playground after getting off the bus. Well, Lexi told her Mom last night that Kael and her get to have two breakfasts! They got to eat waffles and oatmeal. She was so excited! So, this morning I asked Kael, "Hey bud, have you been eating breakfast at school?" Kael's response, "Oh ya Mom! It's so good, I had waffles!"

Just picture Kael bouncing up and down and super excited. I couldn't help but to laugh. So, this morning Nickie and I took the two of them to school and walked in with them and re went over the morning routine and where they are suppose to go and made sure they got to the playground. THEN, we went to the cafeteria and kindly asked to make sure they don't keep eating breakfast so we don't keep getting charged. I guess the cafeteria lady just takes their last names and charges it. She was so funny and nice when I talked to her about it. She said, "OH yes, I know that little boy. He is so cute!" She was sweet and said she would help them figure out what to do.

I'm just curious to see if he is this excited next year for school lunch! haha

Poor Elara has been so sick. Hopefully she is finally on the mend and feels better tomorrow. Time will tell. Eden, has been less of a stinker. She obviously still has her moments, ok a lot of moments, but not quite as many epic moments... If you know what I mean... I know you've heard her screaming on the phone a couple of times.

The kids had fun flying their dollar store kites today. I couldn't get them high in the air because there was no wind, but they worked really really well for the kids to run with them. And they ran a lot! Great way to wear them out before bed I have decided.

They are having fun, but I know we are all missing you. They talk about Dad and know that you are working. They say a lot, when Dad comes home we can do this. I know they don't get that you will still be gone for a while, but at least they are handling it better.

Kael is doing great with his homework and likes to do it. It's been fun actually.

I can't wait to see you again soon. We need to skype again this weekend ok.?!

I love you my prince of sweetness and cherry pie!

Love,
Your silly wife

No comments: