Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Derek's life in San Antonio in pictures

I think this is the hotel. I might be crazy though.
Boarding his flight.
 The hotel room he lives in for one month.
 Crazy Mexican square with a swap mart and lots of restaurants
In front of the best Mexican food I think I've ever had.
 Other medical school anesthesia guys.
 His rib eye from an awesome restaurant.
 An old church on the riverwalk.
 Part of the Alamo!
 A weird building downtown.
 More of the riverwalk.
 Another old church. We like old buildings!
 Downtown.
 The riverwalk.
 The Alamo!
 Brooks Army Medical Center where Derek is working every day.
 My hubby in his cute uniform!!! 
 San Antonio Temple.
 My hunny in his uniform at the temple. Love my uniform man!!!
 This is a pond by a running trail by the hotel. When I first looked at it, I thought why is it sooo dirty?! Then, I looked closer and it's lily pads! I love it!
 Rudy's BBQ! Yum.
 The 3 boys waiting in line.
 RIBS.
 San Antonio has some pretty amazing food. I guess they are known for their BBQ and Mexican food. Amazing. I can't wait to try it! Well, hopefully I get to try it! We are crossing our fingers we end up here for 4 years!

No comments: