Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sharice's Hair





One day I will write down everything on my bucket list, then one day I will check off the things I have already completed and know what is left to do. I have always wanted to donate my hair and I can finally say that I have done it. I have had my hair long ever since I graduated high school. The last time it was short was May 2002. It hasn't been this short in about 10 years. It is still long. I love how my hair turned out. My favorite length of hair is long, but it is fun having something different. I figured doing this now my hair will grow out quite a bit before we move away for residency. I ended up cutting off 11 inches. I mailed it in to locks of love and I hope maybe it will help them make a wig for someone who really could use it. Who knows maybe one day I will do this again with my girls when they are older. All in all it was fun and I did something I have always thought would be worth while! I'm happy!

No comments: