Sunday, February 10, 2013

Derek's Hair


I am so upset that I let myself get behind with December posting. We already ordered our 2012 blog book, so this is going in our 2013. Oh well, I'm just glad I am remembering these things now.

Derek finally cut his hair right before he started his pediatric rotation. I miss it. It was long. I always dreamed about marrying a guy with long hair. I got my fantasy. It's pretty difficult to have long hair in medicine. Having to fully gown up and things was always messing it up. He wore a pony tail almost all the time. I just wanted a picture to remind us how long it actually got! He will have to really chop his hair this summer when he does his air force rotation and we were trying to make it last until then to see how long it could get, but it became unrealistic. It sure was fun though while it lasted! :) Love my handsome hubby and his long locks!

No comments: