Saturday, November 26, 2011

Next Up: Ice Skating!

 I have been wanting to go ice skating for sooo long. Deep down inside a dark secret of mine is that I want to be an olympic ice skater. It's true. Ok not really, but how cool would it be to be so graceful on the ice?! To be able to turn and spin and do a dance really?! I want to do that. And I think it'd be cool if my kids could do that. My next thing to cross off my wish list is to take my kids. This was so much  fun (and more work) to do!  Talk about dreams coming true. Eden and Kael were not so much into it at first. It's hard, how could something hard be fun? I picked Eden up and we skated as I held her. Yes, we got in trouble and I put her down, but I think that was the ice breaker she needed. All of a sudden she loved it. The cool air on her face and gliding. I held her arms and she would move her feet. Sometimes she would kind of march others, she would just glide her feet. Kael wanted everyone to watch him go. By the end, I could hold just one hand and he would put the other on the wall. He was so proud of himself! I want to do this again sometime.

 I was shocked they actually had skates in Eden's size. They were the smallest they had too! Aren't they cute?

No comments: