Tuesday, November 08, 2011

He's 39 Months

Sometimes I really have a hard time writing a monthly letter. I think I need some funny story that the kids do, or really something incredible to tell them, so they can look back and remember/love their childhood. However, I realize that the most important part of these letters is to just tell my children that I love them.
 Kael, I LOVE YOU!

In pictures here is what Kael is loving lately.
 Paper airplanes. He is getting so good at throwing them. He can hit Derek in the head almost every time. :)
He loves playing with play-dough. He always wants me to create something for him, and let's face it, I'm terrible at this sort of thing. Just try and figure out what animals I created.


Rooster, Elephant, and a turtle.

Kael, you are the funnest! And funnest is a word to me. I love playing with you and seeing your imagination and the things you create. You are so much fun to be around and I love seeing you grow every day!

No comments: