Saturday, November 12, 2011

Snow Snow Snow: Sung to the tune of your choice.










 I will never cease to be amazed by how much fun snow can be. I kept dreading it the last month, but once it has come I am loving it. Kael has been begging for months to make a snow man and I am so happy that he is finally able to. We decided right before dinner to let the kids play even though bedtime was close because the last time it snowed we missed it because everyone got sick. The kids loved playing on the playground in the snow! It was so funny to watch. Eden loved the big slide because she went so so fast. I was nervous for her because her eyes got really big, but once she flew to the bottom she started laughing and couldn't stop! My kids are thrill seekers! She had to do it again and again. I'm so grateful for my little family. I have so much joy in my life because of them. I am reminded of so much good and happiness every day when I wake up to these smiling crazy little faces.
I LOVE YOU KAEL AND EDEN!

No comments: