Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow she will be 20 months. Tomorrow she will be a little bigger. Tomorrow I will love her a little more.
I'm obsessed with this girl. I obsessed with who she is and who she is becoming. I love her. 


 She is obsessed with her jewelry lately. I love it. She is MY girl!

Dearest Eden,
You have brought me so much joy in the last 20 months, a lot less sleep, and a whole lot more love. You are putting several words together. You can do as you are told when you choose to. You love being outside as much as Kael. You are so busy and creative. You love to color. You love to sit in the corner and play quietly by yourself. You love playing with other people more though. Early this morning around 5:30 after calling for me to come get you I put you back to bed. About 15 minutes later you started calling for Dad. Obviously we know you have him wrapped around your finger. I haven't heard you call out for him much, so it was quite a surprise. I felt so bad that it wasn't me you were calling for I had to come rescue you from your bed. We decided to have Kael read the scriptures with us at night and repeat the words. Well, you just decided that you needed to do it as well. Whatever Kael can do, so can you! You try to read. You try to do everything that Kael does. You are so stubborn and independent still just like the day you were born. You make me so happy. I'm so lucky to be your Mom. You are a joy Eden. Mom, Dad, and Kael, we all love you!
So, even though tomorrow you get a little older and wiser, just know you will always be my baby girl.
I love you kiddo!
Love,
Mom

No comments: