Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Autumn is Upon Us

So I wanted to write about our Halloween festivities tonight, but I'm that lame Mom that didn't take any pictures. I forgot my camera the first party we went to and then last night I brought it, but in the midst of all the crazy chili eating, dressing up, trick-or-treating, candy eating madness I didn't snap one picture with my camera. We did get a photo of us in our Flintstones costumes, so hopefully I can snag it in the next couple of days. Let me just say The Flintstones were a hit! Derek and the kids were awesome sports for going along with my crazy idea. I can't wait to post a picture.

Anyway, this post is about the change in season! I have been loving autumn! The leaves are magical and I am so glad we got our family pictures done at this time of year. They leaves here in Salt Lake City are amazing! There is so much beauty. Last night it was warm and perfect weather for our costumes, which I was terrified of since I spent a lot of time working on them. Today however it showed how fast the weather can change. We got our first snow today. It was awesome. Kael looked out the window and yelled "Snow mom snow!" He then proceeded to run to his room and grab his coat, hat, gloves, snow boots and run back out completely dressed and yell "Snow Man Mom"! The kid is ready for winter. I'm not quite ready yet.

Here are some pictures of the kids enjoying our beautiful Fall here in Salt Lake.










No comments: