Thursday, October 27, 2011

Poo Poo


No, I'm not potty training I promise. This is what happens when my 19 month old is insisting that she needs to poo poo on the potty, but won't sit on it. For months now Eden has been grabbing her diaper and saying there is poop in it. Most of the time it is just pee, which she does not like having either. The girl just doesn't like having a dirty diaper on. This is too weird for me. Kael was so oblivious to this fact forever. I mean he still would run around with poop in his underwear and never tell me if he ever had an accident (which he doesn't anymore).
We decided to buy a small potty for Eden to just sit on and get familiar with so that when she is maybe 2 or 2 1/2 she'd like to potty train with. Again, no rush. This little frog came to our apartment last night and we got it out and the girl is obsessed with it. She wanted to run around naked and sit on it for about 2 hours last night. She did get some poop out while sitting on it and has peed 3 times in it. She has not mastered knowing when she needs to pee before it happens, but holy smokes people my baby peed in a potty! First thing this morning she grabbed the potty and wanted to be naked to sit on it. And yes, she did pee in the potty. It won't be an all the time thing because I really don't want her running around naked all day long, but the girl is on fire. I'm not going to even try to think about potty training her because I'm not ready and I just can't believe a child that young could accomplish it, but who am I. I'm just glad she can't take off her diaper yet, however she has been trying so very hard.
She's amazing and super cute, and I love seeing her chunky thighs running around naked.
Way to go Eden!

No comments: