Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Hubby Made the Front Page of "The Salt Lake Tribune"

Matt Sorensen in Derek's research project took over the Bench to Bedside program for the University of Utah. Trying to advertise the program they did an article in the Salt Lake Tribune. So, Derek's group got to be recognized. They made the front page! This first picture was on the front page. The second photo wasn't shown, but their project was shown on page A5. I'm so proud of Derek and all of his accomplishments. He is an excellent medical student, and I have no doubt in my mind he is going to be an amazing doctor and help so many people. He has a huge heart and is a wonderful husband and father! I'm the luckiest girl in the world and feel so blessed to have Derek in my life! I LOVE YOU DEREK! Thank you for working so hard for our family! Way to go!

 Left to right: Stuart Curtis, Erik Ostler, Derek, Matt Sorensen, and Brent Call
This is the link to the article on the internet. I tried scanning the newspaper and I am not computer savvy obviously.

No comments: