Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Eden's 19 Month Letter

Dearest Eden,

Stop being a stinker! I love how you are just hugging my leg right now. It is the least stinkerish thing you've done in a while. You are still the princess and you still have your adorably sweet moments, but lately you have turned into a scary creature! You have finally figured out how to stick up for yourself with Kael and it has caused a lot of fighting between you two. You are so opinionated it is ridiculous. I love that you know what you like and don't like though.

Lately you have been falling down and bonking your poor little head a LOT. You have two bruises on your forehead that look like devil horns, which kind of go because of how you are acting this last month.

You are not a fan of naps, or sleeping in general. You fight it all the time. However, I can't really blame you because I remember fighting naps myself when I was little...

You are an amazing little girl! You are so creative and talented and independent! I love who you are and I love being with you all day, stinker and all!

I learned not to let you and Kael paint together for very long with my back turned. Kael had painted your hair pink, and circles and lines on your back and stomach. You came to give me a big hug and I got paint all over my pants. I hope I learned my lesson.

You love playing with your friends. You love playing with Jaycee, Benji, and Sydnie a lot right now. Lately, you have gotten a little bossy, but you still for the most part play pretty well with other little kids. It is super cute and I love how you know your friends names and ask to play with them all the time.

You are the sweetest spirit Eden! I love you! Thanks for coming to our family!
Love you forever,
Mom

1 comment:

The Anderson's said...

Cute crafts!! Hope you guys are doing well!