Sunday, October 09, 2011

Month 38 for Kael

 Dearest Kael,

Another month down, which means you are a month older. I think these months are going by faster and faster each month. Slow down ok kid. You are turning into quite the little helper. This makes me so happy! You still stress me out, but you have started obeying so much better. You will always have your moments, but I can ask you to clean up your toys in the tub and you do it. I ask you to grab your pajamas and you do it. I ask you to put something in the trash and you do it. These little things have made life a little better. You don’t like to sleep with your door shut anymore which is annoying, but that’s life. You are so fun and are developing your own fun personality even more.

Last night you really didn’t want to pray. You were whining so much saying no prayer over and over. All of a sudden in your whiney voice you say, “ Heavenly Father, AMEN!”
I had a good laugh. Then I helped you pray and you really liked it. You are really creative. You love to draw pictures and paint. I just bought some paints and you went to town. You take after your Dad and are really quite artistic. At your 3 year old check up the doctor asked you to draw a picture of your Mom so you would be occupied so she could look at Eden. In about 2 minutes you had a picture of my face and showed the doctor my eyes, ears, nose, mouth. She was so impressed and so was I.

I love you buddy! You are so talented! You are a joy to be around. Knock on wood, but I am enjoying you being 3.

Love you Bud,
Mom


Here are your photos. You really don't like to look at the camera anymore. You'd rather take the picture.

 Kael’s new paints



No comments: