Wednesday, October 19, 2011

More Projects: I've been busy

 First, I hemmed Derek's pants. I was quite pleased that I actually did a somewhat straight line. Yes, somewhat... Still working on that. Only like 5 more pairs of pants to go. It took me a while, and I only had to watch the YouTube video like 10 times, but I'm figuring this sewing stuff out, and I'm enjoying it!
Here is the project I am currently working on. Our Halloween costumes! Hopefully I can turn this pile of fabric into "The Flinstones" family. It is for certain not going to be anything fancy, I'll just be lucky to have our bodies covered, but it was cheap and I'm hoping for the best. Pictures will come around Halloween time. I've got a lot to do to finish!
This next project was super fun! I got this tulling for .75 cents per yard.
 I then created these two beauties!
 I love the internet. You can find just about anything you want. These tutu's were so easy to make. I just cut up the tulle and then tied it onto a ribbon and wallah! Eden loves it and so do I!
After I finish the halloween costumes I'm going to look up how to make Kael a superman cape. I feel bad I haven't made anything fun for him and I don't want to leave him out. It should be a fun project!

No comments: