Monday, October 10, 2011

My 2011 Projects

I got started on our winter hats a little earlier this year. I finished one for Kael and Eden, but haven't done any for Derek or I yet. I have found a couple awesome patterns and I'm excited to see what I can create this year. I went with brimmed hats for the kids and I'm liking them that I know I want one for me and Derek now. I think I will make one more for each kid too. I want a button flowered beanie with scallops for Eden, and another regular hat for Kael. I've got my work cut out for me! However, before I do the rest of the beanies I am going to sew halloween costumes for our entire family. "Wish me luck as this is a first for me." I found all the material I need for less than $30 for all of us combined... I am hoping it will be awesome. But, we will see. Then, I found some super cheap tulling at JoAnn's and bought a bunch to make tutu's for Eden. I'm kicking myself for not buying enough to make myself a tutu. I've always wanted one. Sigh... Serious too! I figure I'd get a lot of stares though so I resisted. I'm getting excited for my projects. This month is going to be busy! Yay!
 Kael's hat
 Eden's hat. It was suppose to have a button, but it was too big for the flower, so I'll put it on another hat.

1 comment:

Trav and Amanda said...

Wow so cute! Your kids are growing so fast!