Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Kids are Goofy

Sometimes I just like taking pictures of the kids. Unedited, unfocused, raw pictures. They are so silly and I hate having to go through and delete so many pictures. I took about 20 pictures of the kids just being silly and I'm only going to save maybe 4... I just don't want to forget this time of their lives. They are such amazing little spirits and I love being their mom. Time is just going too quickly. I love these 2 kids so much!
 Eden's smile when I said say cheese! She pulls the silliest faces. She wouldn't crack a smile for the life of me when we had a photo shoot the other day. It was not cool... I tell her to say cheese and then I get this weird face. I love it! She is such a stinker and I just want to squish her cheeks!
 Kael in his hat I made him. I got the kids to wear the hats for about 5 minutes total. That is progress! I had to put on the hat I made for myself last year to even get them interested in the hats. We went outside and after a couple pictures the hats were off. I asked Kael how old he was and he held up his hand and said, "I'm 5 mom!". I think that is his favorite number. He knows he is 3 and he usually tells you 3, but he is a little obsessed with 5. Oh well. I'm just glad he knows numbers and is speaking! He is getting so smart. All around the courtyard people have pumpkins on their windows. He walks by and says, "5 pumpkins mom, 3 pumpkins, 2 etc" He can count them in his head and knows. I was really surprised when he started doing this. He loves numbers. It makes me so happy to see him learning!
Eden being a stinker outside. I love her little leggings. I found that pair for $1 at a garage sale. I want more!

No comments: