Friday, November 18, 2011

Cha Cha Cha Changes

I don't even know how to describe how I feel about this post. I have been loving every minute with these two amazing kiddos. Lately, we have been loving the leaves. We have made the biggest leaf piles I have ever seen and it has been more fun than I can describe. Today the maintenance guys came with leaf blowers and vacuums to get rid of the leaves. They piled them so high and there were about 7 or 8 huge piles. We had to take advantage of the piles and jump in. It was so sad though because our leaves are now gone. I don't think the kids understood that those men were taking away their weeks of fun. However, we are ready for changes and it is snowing outside and we say, "bring on a new fun"! 
I keep telling myself to not post every picture I take, but it is hard because I want every small memory to be in my blog book. I want to flip through the pages and remember every detail of what the kids have done. And then my lack of money screams back stop blogging so much about the little things. I just can't help myself.





No comments: