Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Teaching Kael Update

I have been having a lot of fun teaching Kael lately! I have been worried he wouldn't get it, and I would just get frustrated, but the kid is so smart! We have gotten from A to D. 1 to 4, and blue, square, green and diamonds. Talked about cows, jungles, cats, and eyes. Our first weeks vocabulary word was calf. Kael pronounces it "ass"... I still find myself laughing over that. So, I will keep working on it. I'm not perfect, and I know I could never home school my kids, but I do enjoy the early development stuff. Kael traced the 2 D's on the right of the picture. He is so silly because he doesn't want to try something unless he can do it perfect the first time. He is a perfectionist already. He cries for help because he wants it to look just like mom's. After we get through the alphabet I am going to start teaching him how to write his name. I never knew a 2 year old could learn so much. Thanks for amazing me Kael!

No comments: