Thursday, April 28, 2011

The End Of An Era...

Derek has had long hair ever since we got married. 5 years. I have dreamt of marrying a man with long lucious locks my entire life. I married that man. Another fantasy that I never really thought would happen would be to marry a man in the military. You know you dream about seeing your husband in a military uniform. I can't wait to see mine! He has been preparing for his officer training for the Air Force, and part of that is getting a military ID. He has to have the military hair to get his badge. Life will not give me both of these dreams, but I did get the best dream "Derek". I am loving his military hair though, and I'm excited to see what the future holds for us!
So without further ado, I decided to open a barber shop. I'm calling it "Sharice's Barber Shop" for lack of a better name. The best part. It's free services. Kael and Derek are now partakers of this new business of mine. Now to the before and afters.

Before
After

Tonight, I said goodbye to these locks. They will be missed.
PS: Please don't ask me to cut your hair, I'm not really opening a barber shop...

No comments: