Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Love Blogging: Things That Made Me Happy Today!

I think I love being outside just as much as Kael and Eden do. A little bit of sunshine does a lot of good in our family. I love seeing these two loving life outside. Eden rides bikes and plays in toy cars and tries so hard to be a big kid. Kael does the exact same thing. I don't know what I will do when they actually are big kids. The older kids in our courtyard love to climb this tree. Kael thinks it is the coolest! So, today I helped him into the tree. Not a smart idea. He didn't want to come down. I mean he really didn't want down. He started trying to climb higher once he was up there. There were branches really close together so he could have. I literally had to pull him kicking and screaming down. I felt bad. Real bad. Maybe in a year I'll be ready for this. I know Kael sure is. :) I LOVE OUTSIDE TIME!




Kael's awesome photo skills make me happy. After we came in from playing outside, I started some dishes. When I got my head out of the sink this is what I find Kael doing! However, this might have been from yesterday?... I wonder how many times he has grabbed my camera without my knowing. There were a lot of photos I had to delete. There were several in focus though which was really quite funny and made me laugh. He is too silly.
Spring is in the air. Oh this made my heart swell! Leaves budding and flowers blooming! Summer will soon be around the corner. I couldn't help but snap a few photos of spring.

No comments: