Monday, April 18, 2011

She's 13 Months


She is sitting on the elyptical step. She climbs there every day and sits and stares out the window while I work and Kael naps. She loves to climb on it.
Eden also loves to climb on Kael's table and chairs. It makes me a nervous wreck, but she loves it and would stay up there all day coloring if I let her. She loves outside and playing on slides and swings.



What she is saying:
Bye Bye
Da Da
Ma Ma
Balloon
Bubble
Hat
Shoe
Ball
Baby
Bacon

Signs:
Please
More
Eat
Up

What she is up to:
She loves to talk on the phone. It is really funny because she has conversations with herself. She LOVES climbing on anything and everything! She can climb from the bottom of the playground to the biggest slide outside our apartment! WHAT?! She is starting to take a couple steps here and there on her own. She has taken about 8 between Derek and I, however her preferred method of travel is crawling still. She got into the toilet once this month and tries almost every day. Thank goodness Kael has already learned to put the lid down. Whew.

She is eating like a champ! She literally would eat all day long if I let her. She gets so full that her little belly sticks out so far and then she whines and shoves more food in her mouth. Then repeats... She loves chicken, chicken nuggets, tater tots, french fries, peas peas peas, bananas, strawberries, pb & j sandwhich, veggie puffs, corn on the cob, pastas, spaghetti, mac and cheese, apples, beets, and other stuff that mom and dad eat. I'll give Kael a half a sandwhich and Eden a whole one. Kael doesn't finish his, but Eden sure does, and eats part of Kael's usually.

She drinks water great too! She absolutely hates milk. I've tried adding chocolate, strawberry nesquik, pediasure... I'm hoping she is gaining weight from all this food she is eating.

She likes to snuggle Mom in the morning. I stopped nursing her because she bites and then cries because she feels bad. "Ouch".

She loves bath time. She loves playing with Kael. She loves outside. She loves the swings. She loves toy cars. She loves the slide. She is a dare devil. She loves coloring and is a pro at it already. She holds the crayon just right too. She loves digging in my kitchen drawers. She loves Kael's room. She loves her baby dolls. She plays with them every day and sleeps with them. First thing when she wakes up she points for her baby. Then she signs please please please and points again. She points to whatever she wants now then signs please and I can't deny her when she does...

She hates getting her diaper changed. She wiggles all the time now.
She takes 2 naps a day that last from 30 min to 1 hr.
She is my angel. My princess. My baby girl. She's growing up way too fast. I love you sweet lady bug!

No comments: