Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Love Blogging: Things That Made Me Happy Yesterday April 11th

This my friends is a Boglin. Derek grew up with one of these and lets face it people, it is creepy! Kael absolutely loves this thing though. Derek bought it when we were first married, and now it sits in Kael's room on top of his bookshelf. His bookshelf people! He loves his Boglin. So, I have to try to not be creeped out when I come to sit down at my computer and see it sitting on my desk. Kael loves to leave me random surprises, and this was a good one. Thanks Kael.

I totally wish that you could see his whole body up close. These pictures just didn't do the kid justice. The snow finally melted yesterday afternoon and we got to go outside for some sunshine. Kael had so much fun. So much in fact that this was the outcome. Covered head to toe in mud. Yup. That is my boy. He saw a bunch of the kids playing in a mud puddle and decided he needed to try it out while mom wasn't looking. All the other kids got wet up to their knees. Kael got wet up to his waist and the mud covered his face with dots. A couple of the kids kept asking me why Kael was so dirty?! I just told them he was having fun playing in the mud and puddles. He was not happy about coming inside. Who wants to leave mud puddles? They are the BEST!

1 comment:

Nyberg Family said...

That thing REALLY IS creepy!!