Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Sunday

Easter morning was lovely. The kids woke up at a decent time (7:10), that means 10 whole extra minutes of glorious sleep. They got their buckets and went to work finding eggs. We had to stop half way through finding eggs because the loot the Easter bunny brought was too good to pass up. Kael got some snakes "aka nakes", dinosaurs, book, and stickers. Eden got a necklace, purse, book, bunny, and slinky. I got some super cute pictures of them in their spring church clothes. Poor Kael broke out in a really bad rash all over his face, chest and arms from some sunblock from Friday afternoon, so his face is really red. It was wonderful to go to church and remember the Savior and his sacrifice for us. He died so that we might live. I'm so grateful for this. I'm still thinking of how to incorporate how I want to teach the kids each Easter. I know next year we will find a fun way to do this. I'm so grateful for my family and that we can be together forever. This is such a blessing to have this knowledge and I'm so happy for my beautiful children! Love their beautiful faces so much!

No comments: