Thursday, April 07, 2011

32 Months: Another Month Gone

The time has come, another month has past, and Kael is one month older.
One of my favorite things about Kael right now is that he has become my little helper. He loves doing whatever Mom is doing, and let me tell you it can be quite a pain sometimes, but I love it! He has taken to helping me with dishes. Every time I do dishes while he is awake he runs and grabs his stepping stool and insists that he be allowed to wash the dishes. It will be a sad day when he doesn't want to do this anymore.
He helps me to get Eden out of her crib when she wakes up. Which is me picking up Eden and Kael's arms sticking through the crib bars, and then me putting Eden in his arms so he pretends he is the one who picked her up.
He takes Eden's diapers to the trash! LOVE THIS! I hate the smell the diaper pale gives in the bathroom every time the lid is open, but it doesn't seem to bother Kael at all. :)
He loves to vacuum! And insists that I don't do a good enough job, because after I am finished every time he goes over everything again.
He is getting good at putting away his toys when I ask.
He brushes his teeth and loves to gargle water and spit. This could be a problem in the future.
He is Mom's helper and I love it so much!
Today at the smiths he got spoiled! He immediately ran to the balloons, which are his favorite thing at the store. I have to always refuse because let's face it I can't afford a .99 cent balloon every time I go to the store. Anyway, I kindly refused when the nice people at the store always start getting him a balloon and saying what color does he want. It is ridiculous. Then, he proceeded to tell me he could have it for free. Sweet deal! Then, Kael had to use the bathroom and on our way there a nice store lady offered Kael a candy! What?! Kael is just about in heaven. Then after our store adventures, they give him a sticker. Let's just say I think Kael loves going shopping with Mom. ;)

He sure knows how to win people's affection. He is the friendliest little boy, and the sweetest. Thanks for being who you are Kael and teaching me so much! Especially how to make the apartment cleaner. It wouldn't be clean without you!

1 comment:

Nyberg Family said...

The same thing happens when I take the kids to the store! Only we get a free cookie at the bakery too. :) All you have to do is ask if they have free cookies for the kids. If they're out, they'll just open one of the boxes on display. I know for sure Walmart does it, you may have to wait for a while for them to come to you though, they're awfully negligent in their bakery department. Can't wait for Kael to come vacuum my house and wash dishes!!!