Monday, August 04, 2014

Blog to blog...

The BEST days, are the days Derek is home. Yes. Yes, they are.

Kael is my new running buddy. The kid has speed. The kid has endurance. The kid can RUN! Day 1 was awesome and he was a fun running buddy. He talks too much though and I couldn't breath. He can talk and run. Me, not so much. It was fun having that time to talk to the kid though. Definitely doing this again and again. He is awesome!

Elara pooped in the potty and after a week of potty training, we still have accidents, but the poop went in the potty... Still needs a diaper for naps and bed, but we are getting there all on her choosing, not mine.

Skittles are NOT a helpful incentive. They just make her scream. Stickers kinda help, but the potty dance works best. Congo line of "Elara pee peed in the potty." Over and over...

Swimming!
Eden can SWIM! Kael had a traumatic experience the first day of lessons and regressed. He caught back up to where he started and now Eden has almost surpassed Kael. If only her tiny toes could touch the bottom of the pool she'd swim EVERYWHERE. I'm impressed. Both kids did great with swim lessons and can swim a good 5 feet or more. Now to work on the back stroke.

My Eden baby girl is starting pre-k. I want her home, but she wants to go. Both big kids are registered for school. Sad day for Mom. I'm so happy for Eden, but as summer comes to a close I'm really going to miss the little buggers. Love my big kids.

Kael wants a worm party for his 6th birthday so stay tuned.

Derek is gone a lot.

Not gonna lie, I'm getting lonely. Making new friends though and Texas is Hot, but AWESOME!

Signing off for now. June and July pictures coming soon.

The Mama

No comments: