Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Letter to San Antonio #3

Hi Love,

Not gonna lie, last night was rough. Kids had a hard night. Kael and Eden both ended up sleeping on our bedroom floor. It was nice to be able to sleep in a little today. The kids did good this morning. Then, they had a play date at 10 am which was nice because it let me get stuff done. It has been so busy. I need busy or I think I'd be super sad. It was amazing being able to skype you with the kids finally! I mean, Kael has been asking to talk to you on the computer for like 2 weeks now, so it sure made him happy.

Can you believe Kael starts kindergarten tomorrow!?! Less than 12 hours away. I'm set and I think he is set. It should be good! I'm going to take some pictures tomorrow morning, and I will post them tomorrow night. I'm so excited for our family school theme this year! I'm really excited for this tradition! I feel like our education for our kids is so important and what better way to stress that than with scripture and religion.

Be filled with JOY!
Romans 15:13
Now the God of hope fill you with all JOY and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

I feel like this will be so great for Kael and Eden and even us this school year. How important is it to be joyful?! I talked to Kael and Eden at dinner about this. Yes, at Wendy's. It was so perfect because we were by ourselves and they were so excited to be there. I asked them what joy meant and they didn't know so I explained it to them. We talked about being happy and making other people happy. And how important it will be to have joy while at school. They seemed to pick it up and I think it is simple and good.

Eden's joy school is coming along great. We met here and all the school stuff is turning out so cute. I know she is going to learn a lot this year and she will have great friends to do it with. We are so blessed. I know I say this a lot, but I know it.

I can't tell you how hard it is not knowing what program we are suppose to do for residency. I am glad you are able to be in San Antonio at least to get more information. This has been on my mind so much. I am praying for guidance for us because the future is so unknown and only Heavenly Father can truly know what is best for us. It makes me miss you every time I think about this. Every time I weigh what I think I can handle in the future and what would be best for our family. It is hard. I want to make the best choice for our children. For us.

I miss you. A lot. I have stayed up so late just because it is so lonely in bed without you being my heat rock. I finally found my bean bag that I heat up so at least I have something right?! :)

I wish you to hurry home, but at the same time I'm going to enjoy each day still. We got this.

I love you!

Love,
The girl who can't stop thinking about you

No comments: