Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Kael's First Day of Kindergarten and Letter#4


 Our school theme for the year.
The boy wants to be like his Heaton Uncles... :)
 Just love this cute boy! I cut his hair last night and he said he wanted it super short like Dad's, so that is what we did. He looks pretty handsome if you ask his Mama. 
 These 4 are all in the same kindergarten class. 
Left to right. Lexi, Kael, Amelia, and Guli.
 He likes to take care of the girls and hold their hands.
 Kael with his teacher Mrs. Kinneberg. She is shorter than me and I'm barely 5'2... I guess that makes it easier to get eye level with kindergarteners. She is seriously the cutest lady and Kael already loves her.
 The kindergarten only playground he will play in rain, snow, or shine.

 Kael at his table.


We took a quick zoo trip after school to celebrate a fun first day. All 3 kids loved the carousel. 

Dear Derek,
What a fun first day. We were all so excited today. Kael took a 2 hour nap today. He totally crashed from all the excitement. Still keeping busy. I got my visiting teaching finished today. It was a really good lesson and I'm excited. We talked about missionary work and welfare/service. I feel so blessed when I am able to help others. I think if I keep this attitude while you are gone that will help me get through this. 

I think of you all the time. I love the pictures you sent and I loved seeing you on the computer today. The kids love seeing you on the computer even more. They ask to talk to Dad on the computer still. 

I think Elara is getting a small cold. She had boogers everywhere today. Ew... Hopefully it is nothing though. Time will tell. 

Keeping it short tonight. Just know that I love and miss you. It was hard not having you here today on this big day. But, we can do hard things. I know there will be many big days that you can't come to and that you are sacrificing for us. So, thank you for your sacrifice for our family. We love you. We miss you.

Yours Forever,
Sharice

No comments: