Saturday, July 20, 2013

Sharice's Birthday Cupcakes and Flowers

We are silly like that. It wouldn't be a birthday without a treat. I made paleo chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting! LOVE THEM. I'm falling in love with almond flour and all things gluten free. No allergies, but cutting out white flour out of our diet and processed sugars is invigorating! We are trying to be more healthy and it is just as fun to make healthy cupcakes. These were make with no white sugar. Cocoa powder, almond flour, coconut oil, honey and a couple other things. They tasted so good the kids even ate them! Yup. We are cool like that! The kids got lots of practice blowing out candles and now Kael is officially ready to blow out candles for when it is FINALLY his birthday. 



And it just wouldn't be my birthday if my sweet love didn't surprise me with flowers! He sure loves me and I sure am lucky to have him!

No comments: