Sunday, October 24, 2010

Getting Ready for Halloween

It has been a rainy two days. Kael has some serious stir craziness going on. Maybe I do too. What do we do on rainy days? This was our day today. We checked the mail this afternoon, and got our Halloween cards from Grandma Sapp. Then this is what we did after.
Check out how stretched out we got the balloons. We blew them up REALLY big and put raisins in them. We shook them up a lot and played volleyball.
Dad got really light headed because I think he blew them up about 100 times. :) Thanks DAD!The orange and black balloons were perfect today because before we did balloons we got to carve our pumpkins!
Kael's pumpkin was white. It was REALLY gross inside. We had so much fun feeling how slimy it was and Kael thought the seeds were pretty cool too.
He helped to clean out the insides.
This is another pumpkin for Kael. It weighed 26 lbs! The same amount as Kael. Perfect fit. Here are the finished pumpkins. Derek carved Jack Skelington on the orange one, and I carved a grin on the white one. Eh. It works. :)
TA DA!
Here are the kids a couple of days ago. They were watching a show I can't remember what anymore, but it was so cute. They were sitting on Derek together and I couldn't pass the moment up. Eden adores Kael so much.
Now Eden is thinking, I sure love laying on Kael and Dad, but I really love my toes too!

No comments: