Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bleh.

Bleh. That is what a friend wrote about the 30 days on the blog. I have to agree. I'm done. I tried. So, on to better things.
My beautiful children. I have wanted a picture with the two of them together for so long, and so today I finally took one! Kael and Eden adore each other. I rarely let Kael hold Eden because he is so rough, but he is getting so much better, and she is a little more durable now. I LOVE it.Scrub a dub dub one Eden in the tub. This is why she wears headbands in most of her pictures. Mostly bald. ;) I wanted to see how long her hair has grown, and it has grown a lot, although there still isn't much there. What can I say? I LOVE bald babies. :)The cuteness of Kael. He loves these scooter things outside.
This little friend of ours is actually a lot bigger up close. Kael LOVES to chase these birds and there are so many of them in our courtyard.
I am looking forward to more of these!This is the first tree to turn colors and I am excited to live in a place where leaves actually do change colors. It should be lots of fun until the snow hits.
And last, this is our neighbors pumpkin on our window. We get to enjoy this baby and I didn't have to get my hands dirty. Love'n it!

No comments: