Thursday, October 07, 2010

Day 6

I'm so glad this one is for today. I feel like I have only really been talking about all the negative going on for the past 2 months, but really I have been so blessed.

Here are 20 of my favorite things:
1. Derek, Kael, and Eden (I love my little family so so much!)
2. Blowing up balloons with Kael.
3. Delicious food.
4. Hearing Eden laugh. (This is quite an accomplishment if you can make it happen.)
5. Tickling Kael before bed.
6. Watching Derek tickle Kael before bed.
7. Watching my children grow every day.
8. Playing sports. (It doesn't happen very often anymore, but I love it.)
9. Snuggling my hunny.
10. Smoochin my hunny.
11. Going on dates with my hunny.
12. Disneyland. (Hopefully Disneyworld someday.)
13. Reading a good book on the couch with a blanket on a rainy day.
14. Baking treats.
15. Long HOT showers.
16. Watching a fun movie with my hunny.
17. The beach.
18. Sunsets and sunrises.
19. Talking with my Mom on the phone.
20. Letters from Grandma.

Yup. Those are a few of my favorite things off the top of my head. Of course I could go on forever, but that will have to do for now.

No comments: